Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
|
posted : 10 August 2009
title :
Many things have happened.
Yep, many. It is just too many till i can't describe nor explain and I'm just too tired and out of energy to do all those. And I'm glad I made those decisions. And I'm glad I had that talk which not only lifted burdens from the heart but happy moments too. And I'm glad I spent more than half a day at laoma house, really had fun(: National Day this year had been a quiet one and yet many thought of me, thank you. I know I'm so fortunate to have so many loving relatives and friends who are constantly thinking of me, I'm thankful of that(: I'm tired, yet thankful. I miss my parents, yet I don't want to return. My heart will always place here as my home. 4days to go. And I'm getting sad. |