Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
|
posted : 09 November 2009
title :
I have already lost count.
I wonder how many times have I already said this.. Anyway, I am finally back again :D Hopefully this time will be a longer time and not short one. My classmate gave me a proxy to download into the computer and everything can be access like the normal way, if you get what I mean.. The road in my life have been getting bumpier, there are times that I just want to totally give up. These are times when I have exactly no idea what I am doing, what my goals are, where I am heading to.. These are also times when I make utterly foolish decisions or actions that cause myself to be serious deep trouble. I am lucky, just more blessed to be able to get out of the mess that I have created with my own hands.. This is another moment in my life where everything is piling up on me, I feel so worn out and am on the verge of breaking down. I know so clearly that there are many others who have to go through worst situations than me and I should be thankful but it's just one of those times that I surrender to the hands of life. My current life now: Hectic. Enervated. Baffled. Jealous. Nowhere. |