Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
|
posted : 15 November 2009
title :
Oh.
My distant distant Aunt and cousin Priscilla came to Shanghai from Singapore last week and headed back for Singapore today. My poor Aunt and Priscilla (relationship too convoluted) had to stay at my distant distant aunt's brother house whose family is very stuck up and don't welcome into their home. My mother offered them to put up at my place but they had some difficulties, hence did not move. Anyway, that's not my main point. My main point is I just got to know that I am somewhat related to Mediacorp's Artist (not sure if he still is) Chen Han Wei. He is my this distant distant aunt's distant distant (too many distant, I know) adopted cousin. I don't know him and he doesn't know me, so I cannot get any autograph from him. Haha. It's pretty cool to have an artist who is somewhat related to you. |