The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.




posted : 25 January 2010
title :
Heartwarming.
Memories. History. Nostalgia.

There are always two kinds of people in this world. The good and the bad; the characteristics and personalities vary. I am very certain that all of us have met these two kinds of people. I would not say that I am constantly meeting or (rather) having the people with bad characteristics and personalities around me, there are good people too.

Although my level's biology teacher is not my teacher, but he is a person with interesting thoughts and views on the world. He is one who sub-consciously feeds me general knowledge without knowing it. I do not know it's just me that I am peculiar or what, but I enjoy reading (or gathering) knowledge about life, geography and history. I have met a few adults whose views are very profound and display the truths about life. He is just one person that I look up to.

Never mind about those selfish people who do not want to share their knowledge with others and choose to keep it for themselves only.

I was in the showers just now and I thought of something again. One goal to meet in my life is to try to be an altruistic person.


Look up, there are no limits.
-Japanese Proverb.