The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.




posted : 18 January 2010
title :
Shower does me benefit.
I came out with the mind "Living life to its fullest". To give what I can to others no matter what kind of person they are. I hope I can achieve that!

I cannot wait till Thursday. I want to breathe Singapore's air! Haha. We never appreciate what we have until they are taken away from us. I really miss everything about Singapore, the food, my relatives and friends. But I will be a mad person when I return for this short weekend holiday. I've got to study for SAT, my upcoming retest for chemistry which till now I still don't get ): Then I have 口试 on Monday when I return to school.. My maths teacher just told me he is going give us the real IA (internal assessment) next week and I reckon we got to finish it during the Chinese New Year break... ): So I'll be super crazy and busy all the way.

And! I want to get a HP laptop but it's too expensive, I dare not ask my father about it. He keeps telling me to use his old ten years heavy laptop that is Windows 2000 and mouse goes insane when the laptop gets hot. Any suggestions of what brand to get? Just now over dinner he told me that if I want to get a laptop, I should get the small LG one or Ee PC. But I don't want any of those, still want my HP. So I hope that when I return to Singapore during CNY I can change phone and get a laptop.

I need a laptop because I don't have enough time to finish my schoolwork at home. Having a laptop allows me to continue and finish my schoolwork in school. Wondering if my father will get me a laptop?

SAT is driving me crazy.
AHHHHHHHH!

And. Though I am still looking for universities to go into, but my first three choices have been more or less confirmed. I am just afraid that I won't be able to make it, looking at my current results...


Oh. And the next time I want my mother to bake muffins for me to eat, I must make her angry! Haha. I made her angry today and she baked chocolate muffins (exceptionally delicious ones) today without me nagging at her to bake for me to eat(:


Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
- Les Brown