The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.




posted : 20 February 2010
title :
So tired today. Due to various reasons (too enervated to elaborate), I am so dead beat today. I want to sleep few hours ago but could not because till now my hair is still not dry yet from the showers. *sob*

It is nice meeting all my friends again, this time for serious, only god knows when I will be back the next time. I reckon it will probably be 2-5 years later. I am still not sure, probably there.

I dread to return to school so much now but I cannot escape it at all. Someone please give me some inspiration or motivation to continue to go on. Or at least, help me to pray that I can get new and better teachers to teach me my subjects so that I can do well at the end.. But things never come easy right? We have to work for it. All I can do now is to try my best, I really need super motivation to overcome all the not so good teachers and some independent power or something, so that I can cope myself without having to rely on others for help...

argh. sigh.


The best way to have a good idea is to have lots of good ideas.
- Linus Pauling