The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.




posted : 05 March 2011
title :
I went for my first ever interview today.
A week ago, I was still in the cannot-be-bothered status though I really want to get into this school. Two days before I was as anxious as an excited child who cannot sit still. And today, I felt a little nervous but was okay even after what happened in school.

I got to SAS and first impression: the school is indeed enormous in size.
I was brought to the senior student lounge where the head staffs offices were located and waited for instructions. I made a mistake by calling my classmate while he was still doing the selection process and he is quite mad though he is very confident about getting in.

As for me, I think I did not do well in the computer tests and the role play. The interview was unexpected because the interviewer was more nice and casual than I thought.. it was like talking to my old friend or good friend; the only difference is that it is someone that I don't know.

I really really really pray hard that I can get accepted because I know I wont get into any of the good universities.. The interviewer said himself that hospitality is not an easy industry to enter and jobs are not easy. However, I still believe that it is worth it if we have the passion for it.

I feel so exhausted after such a long day of school and selection process..

I want EHL!
Of course, if I cannot get in, I hope to go into the same university as hardworking asian boy, hehe.

Thanks for being beside me(: