The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.




posted : 27 May 2011
title :
Sometimes when we think that we have put in all of our efforts and none can be added any longer, we should stop and look at what others have done and their sacrifices for us as well. I made two mistakes this week by being oversensitive and not realising the true reason for the actions, as well as thinking that I am the only one putting in all of the effort.

Sometimes when we try so hard in life and have high expectations, life tends to fail us.
I need to learn to lower my expectations in life and accept the best that is already present before me. I need to learn to cherish more than to complain and yearn for more.

Being truthful and candid hurt, and I made this stupid mistake again. I need to learn how to think before I say and act, so that I can stop hurting people.

Thinking back at my parents' words, they were never wrong from the start. It is hard to maintain something that we might not be mature enough to handle, but don't we all learn as we go on..? I guess I just need to be more patient, wait for time and experiences to teach me the real way of how to live life.

There are so many things to learn in life..
Sigh.