The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.




posted : 16 June 2011
title :
Cherish.
is the word of the day.

Just when I am about to leave, I realised that I did not cherish and appreciate many things that were given to me. I took many things for granted, became a more self-centered person and rude person.

I realised.. how fortunate I am to be in such a beautiful city. It is true that lots of places in Shanghai are still undeveloped and many unseen people are still suffering from poverty, but this vibrant city has sure came a very long way to what it is today. I really love Shanghai(:

I realised.. how fortunate I am to have such a wonderful family and lovely mother to be there for us whenever we need her. I am sorry for the times that I was rude to her and took her for granted.

I realised.. how fortunate I am to have such a great boy by my side; I hope I did not realised this too late. I have been selfish and I guess it is also due to a little after effect from the previous that I have gone through.

I guess I have to just make the most of my time left to recover what I have lost and to treasure the remaining opportunities that are presented to me.