The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.




posted : 17 June 2011
title :
Graduation Day.
17.06.2011.

After so many years, I have finally completed 14 years of education in my life. It is no big deal as most people will have a chance to go through it at least once in their life, yet the feeling of graduation feels the same way as homesick to me. It is as though as there is a missing piece of jigsaw puzzle in an almost finished one.

People come, people go.. which is why we should appreciate those good people who have stepped into our lives and remember the memories and times shared together. I often wonder what did I do to deserve all this - having the opportunities to able to meet so many great people from all walks of life..

In the end, I still realised that I don't have the heart to hate anyone; everyone deserves to be loved.

Graduation made me see life from another angle, allowing me to know that the next chapter of my life is going to be another round of roller coaster ride. To say the truth, I am afraid. I am not sure of what is going to unfold before me.. if my results will be good.. if I am able to get into a good university.. if I am able to cope in university.. the thoughts of these, the thoughts of being independent is so fresh yet frightening.

I guess I have to face it bravely and embrace everything openly with my arms wide open.
Like they say, come what may.

Life has to move on.



And I am proud to say,
I am very proud of this year's valedictorian :D