Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
|
posted : 19 September 2011
title :
Humans are selfish. They only think for themselves. Just like how my family and relatives so much wanted me to stay in Singapore to study, I wanted to go to UK to pursue my studies. We want different things, but there can only be one outcome. There are many outcomes - lose-lose, win-lose or win-win. And I went for the win-lose. Well, it is my perception again. It might differ in others' perception.
I'm so frustrated with life everyday that I really feel so exhausted. I am trying, trying my very best, to cope up with everything and not complaining to my parents, because everytime I say something, they will rebut me with something that I don't want to argue against. For I know, only hurtful and rude words will flow then. We have to make many decisions in life, yet I hate making them. It is extremely hard to make the world balance. |