Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
|
posted : 09 October 2011
title :
I've been thinking and reading more than often recently, thanks to the endless stream of happenings in the world today.
Steve Jobs is a man to remember, although I am not very much affected or impacted by his ingenious creations and change that he has made in the world today. I would not have gotten Apple products if my father did not initiate and given me one. It is weird that I never yearned for an Apple product (even iPhone), not until recently when I was given my first Apple product. Nevertheless, I applaud Steve Jobs for his strength and character, for without it, we would not have these major changes that we have today. I am inspired by his speech at Stanford University's graduation, and I hope that his words will continue to spur me on. People (like me), who tend to drift off after awhile and take things for granted, need constant reminders by these great people of the world today, to remember how fortunate we are and how much more we should have put in into our lives. At the end of the day, everything still boils down to living life to its fullest. I hope that he can rest in peace, wherever he may be. I wonder if it is the location where I am living in matters. The air does not have the smell that used to prevail the environment when I was living in my old home. Come to think of it, it may be true, especially when I am living in a more polluted area in Singapore. Today is a beautiful day in Singapore; can never get better. It must be because of the birthday of my dear friend. Happy Birthday, Maureen dear ♥ |