Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
|
posted : 17 December 2011
title :
I find it intriguing. Two relationships, two different opinions.
The first said he prefers me to have short hair because I look younger in that hairstyle whereas the second love to see me donned in my long hair so that I would look familiar to him instead. As for me, I am flexible. I don't mind having long or short hair as long as I look presentable and good. I have a weird face structure, so having a suitable hairstyle that fits my face is hard. Although I have a 'normal' looking face (according to people), I am still thankful that my average looking features are still acceptable by people. I may not be beautiful, but I will strive to make my character a beautiful one. |