Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
|
posted : 15 January 2012
title :
All it takes was one unexpected move. I have never expected that it would happen in my life but I guess knowing the motive behind it makes me sad. Even until today, I still wished it was not out of desperation but for a real meaning. I don't know why but I still cannot forget that few nights until today. You are the first to make a move, and no one has ever done that to me. One has to be aware of what standards people are looking for generally and I know I don't fall into the category; especially when it is below that category. Nevertheless, you never fail to put a smile on my face and make me be thankful that I know a person like you.
"But still he held her, and when she realized he wasn't going to let go, she finally collapsed into him. And for a long time, she let him hold her as she cried." -The Last Song |