The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.




posted : 16 January 2012
title :
I'm going to breakdown.
I know I am no where near the two words 'worse off' than my two best friends or many others in this world, but I just feeling like taking the escape route of giving up everything at this current point in time.

I have never felt more lost in my life until now. I flipped open a business book and the words that face me seem like alien language to me. I know I am not the only one, yet the people surrounding me seem to comprehend what those words mean after some time. As for me, I am an ant that is struggling and trying my best to stay afloat on water once again.

I'm trying my best, I am.
I feel so so exhausted.