Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
|
posted : 15 February 2012
title :
I would prefer to be treated with respect. At least if that is what you want, you should expect others to want that too. I realised just recently that people are so realistic, they only talk to those people they prefer and treat the rest of the people as non-existence. I tried to take it in a way that this person wants to show full respect to the person who she is talking to, which is why her eye contact and body language shows her focus on one person only. So I guess I need to work many times harder to earn this respect that is really hard to get but I should not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.
Gambatte! |