Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
|
posted : 23 February 2012
title :
It is a continuous race that never cease. I know I have not put in my best and am struggling to do so. At times, I wonder how many others are facing a similar situation as I am? I try to be optimistic about it and take it that I don't know what some others are facing in order to secure their positions today but the influence of the people around me is stronger. Knowing that these people are able to absorb so quickly from the lectures and produce their understanding in tutorials while I am unable to, makes me stressed. I know I should immediately stop that bad habit of mine of constant comparison but I guess habits die hard.
I knew I would face this situation even before I entered this university, yet I had little choice of freedom to choose what I wanted. I try to be happy, to do and get myself involved in activities that will help me loosen up and enjoy life while studying, but it seems like it is not working for me. I try so hard to accept where I am and persuade myself that this is a good choice but I am, in fact, not happy. The reason that I am not happy is not due to not being able to go where I wanted to go; but is the stress, the work-life balance as well as real friends that I am unable to obtain.. I am fatigue and near exhaustion, I don't know how long I can last to withstand all of this. While others are taking it easy and slowly next week, it will be a continuous race plus extra miles to run. I feel that my health is going down; I feel weaker and more tired each day. I am really afraid that I might die of exhaustion one day. |