The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.




posted : 26 February 2012
title :
Looking back, I realised how silly I was. Not that I regret what I have done or will get threatened by it, but just feel that I was so naive. So naive that I told someone so much about myself, believing that it will last forever. In the end, I was very defensive about myself after. I would only share my life with my family and my two BFF. And the poor consequent who came along had to suffer from my lack in sharing. I don't know when I will start to have faith and let out my life stories again.

I don't know if it is the lack of sleep or showering late in the night or stress due to too much work that is causing me migraines that go on and off.. I don't know what is with my body lately, feeling more tired than before (ie. more tired after sleeping than before my sleep).