Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
|
posted : 30 April 2012
title :
It's been.. a weekend. I have not had such a good time with my family since I don't know when, and I really owed it to them. I am thankful for what they have given me as well as the time they have taken off to spend with me.
At teenage, we want our freedom; we want to escape from the constant nagging of our parents and tied down life that we have to face everyday, yet the immature us do not understand or appreciate what our parents are going through for us. Everyone have different lives and fate, some are better off while some are struggling to survive. If we are less fortunate, we would appreciate what we have more. If we are average to better off, we should cherish what we have for we would not have what we have today if our parents and older generations did not work that hard for us, the younger generation, to reap the benefits. It is up to us to choose to grow up and be more understanding towards our parents, or to still remain as a little child who continuously choose to be immature and want to escape and run away from home and family. If you choose the former, I applaud you for it; if you choose the latter, I hope that someday you will be able to see that parents did not bring you into this world to make you suffer. They love you with all their hearts even they may not show it at times. 他们所做的点点滴滴都是为了我们,希望我们可以成长变成一个懂事人,不只能够赚钱养自己,还能为社会付出贡献。 记住,你不是一个人的,还有我在默默支持和爱着你的。 |