The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.




posted : 31 May 2012
title :
I don't understand why it is all competition. Why do others need to constantly compete and compare with us? I do regret a little for not taking up psychology as my major. If I did, I would have understood human behaviour better and will not be in the state of weaving in and out of being so perplexed.

In front of others, you treat me so well and genuinely nice. Yet, behind all the people when it is just you and me, it is a different story. I hardly exist in your vision and you are continuously fighting for the same friend's attention. Your actions make me so baffled that I don't know what impression of you is created on me. When the times are good, we seem like friends. When the times are bad, we are like strangers making use of each other. I really don't know how to react towards you, all I know is I am tired of having two sides of me which is not myself at all.