The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.




posted : 09 September 2012
title :
I keep getting déjà vu these days, in the sense that I keep getting acquainted to familiar faces which I cannot recall where I have once seen them before. It is quite frustrating to be unable to remember because I am very curious on how I came to met these people and if my experiences were good or bad at that time.

Although it has just been a month of school, I have been extremely busy but still feel fulfilled with all the stuffs which I have been doing. I just want to immense in whatever that I am doing and do my best, pray and hope that the outcome would be good. Every now and then, I would remind myself that life is short and I should enjoy all that I do and leave no regrets behind. Next semester would be more hectic for me, yet I look forward to it and hope that things can continue to go smoothly for me.

I hope that I can continue to expand my network and have long lasting friendships.
Timing is all about everything. Sometimes when you want it, it is not available; and it is always there when you do not want it. It is hard, but I wish to find the right timing soon.