The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.




posted : 20 September 2012
title :
There has been lots going through my mind these days. Everyday I see something new that surprises me or rather, bring me to life again. Busy with life, busy with school, busy with friends, busy with driving, busy with everything. At least, life is fulfilling and happy.

The weather has been nice these days, with occasional mild breeze and the usual 'town area' smell that we get over here. I'd like to think that I am special because I am able to attach myself to nature where I can sense or smell something and able to tell what is about to come. Yet I know there are many others who are with this ability as well, so I cannot say much but just appreciate what I have.

Have been thinking of changing blog to wordpress, still considering. I really love my current layout, feel that it is the best yet so far. Yet change is the existing trend in me. I feel myself growing up faster these days, not sure to if it is good or bad, but I am enjoying it to say the least.

Anyway, the phrase of "channeling her inner voice" have been appearing on and off in my mind while I was out and about weaving through the paths in this country. Maybe that will be the potential theme of a new blog?

Can't wait till next week for family reunion, just in time for mid-autumn festival(: