The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.




posted : 15 January 2013
title :
I thought I finally found a real friend in school who understands and accept me for who I am but it seems like I was wrong. All the things that was done made me thankful and touched changed in a few days. I admit that I am selfish over my friends, I try to protect them as much as I can; to the extent that sometimes it gets immature where I get upset when my friends choose their other friends over me. I tell myself that I cannot be like this, for my friends are fine with me spending time with my other friends as well, but sometimes it seems hard on my end to let go.

Trust issues, attitude issues, human issues.. maybe that is why we got to learn how to manage people to become successful; don't let others take over you is the message authors want people to take away with them.

怎麼覺得朋友都好像一個個和我慢慢的疏遠、距離越來越大。
有點害怕,害怕自己一個人。