The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.




posted : 15 February 2013
title :
Valentine's Day again.
This year's a more silent and lonely one. I still cannot figure out how I feel exactly towards what I see and faced today. I see more couples today than usual, people holding pink and red balloons everywhere, flowers especially roses around..

It feels lonely to not have someone special to celebrate with you, yet you know that you are not bounded by a person just for that point of time.. cannot remember of any other things which I wanted to say, so will just leave as that.

Learned a few important lessons today just by observing my father's talk and advises to his good friend. Think I learn more from impactful life experiences than what the textbooks and professors' lectures.

Got acceptance from coordinator, have to see what the other side says now. I realised that I did not think of many other consequences which I would have to face; thanks to my friends that I finally see it today. Somehow mentioning my twenty-first celebration makes me sad..