The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.




posted : 16 September 2013
title :
Thinking about what I have gone through, I finally understood why it is so important to find the right partner in a person's life. Being together in a relationship with an opposite gender is not only about the lovey dovey parts, but also mutual understanding as well as giving and taking. I am pretty sure that one reason that many divorces happen is because people are not able to live up to each other's lifestyle after a certain period of time.

This, does not only applies to couples but to friends as well.
We are all humans and have our limits by nature. This is a test to my endurance and I would like to see how long I can persevere. Sometimes, we just got to learn to have some consideration and think for others.
Seriously, some consideration..