Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
|
posted : 01 December 2013
title :
I feel. I imagined.
Today I felt the wind and imagined how it would be like at my parents and aunt's age. I can imagined but I cannot totally understand the real feeling of it until I reach their age. Learned many lessons on this trip and was reminded about the important things in life about love, compassion and forgive. I listened. I thought. My cousin shared about her work experiences with me and I do really admire her for being so strong in her job as well as choosing something that she really enjoys and is good at. This led me to ponder of what I want to do with my life; with less than half year left to consider. Honestly, it is frightening to know the amount of time left to choose among the vast variety of jobs while trying to match one's interest and capabilities.
With time running out, I am rushing in my mind and heart, wondering what will happen in half a year's time. Will I be able to get a job? Or will I be unemployed? I don't want to live on my parents but support them instead. These thoughts are really scary and overwhelming.
|