The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.




posted : 26 July 2019
title :
It just had to be on the day we met 4 years ago that I’ve finally witness your tantrum.
I should not be angry and I do not deserve to be so, especially when you’ve never been rude to me but I’ve always been.

The words hurt and sure cut deep.
“What’s your bloody problem?!”
I definitely didn’t expect that to come out from you.

I wondered to myself, if I should be angry?
Or should I behave normally again?
What is the right thing?
How should I teach my children to react in the future?

How can I act like I’m okay though I know I’m not and I have to?
I guess today I can pretty much say I know what is married life now.

& I’d like to think of today’s episode as the midnight temper..