The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.




posted : 27 December 2019
title :
I had this random thought today while in the middle of working.

Strangely, it was the sudden consciousness that I’m double the age I used to be when I was in secondary school. It felt so long ago but yet not too far. I’m actually married now, but it didn’t seemed real. What’s more amazing is that we actually lived to the year 2020.

The things we have now, the things we didn’t have then. How life evolves over time and history leaves an imprint. Will history be viewed and felt as the history we see now of the past when we look back many years later? Or will history be demolished and rebuilt upon in modern lives that we never will know what went on during a point in time of a space?

My conclusion from these thoughts, is that I’m thankful and grateful of the experiences I’ve had, the life that I’ve been given while my time on earth.

And Mother Nature, as complex as it can get, is more beautiful than we can ever imagine.
x